Three-Speed Logic is a privately held consultancy proudly based in Victoria,
We collaborate with a number of clients, including one of Canada’s preimere
experimental cosmology labs at McGill
University's Physics department.
We have contributed design material to the following experiments:
- The South Pole Telescope, including three
generations of readout designs.
- The CHIME experiment, a revolutionary new
interferometer aimed at tracing the 21cm Hydrogen line back in time to probe
the growth of the universe.
- The E and B Experiment, a
stratospheric balloon that flew 35 km over Antarctica in Dec. 2012-Jan. 2013.
- The POLARBEAR, POLARBEAR2, and
Simons Observatory experiments.
- The LiteBIRD experiment, a satellite-based CMB
telescope planned to launch into the Earth-Moon-Sun L2 point sometime in the
Modern embedded systems consist of a complex mesh of technologies. We pride
ourselves on whole-system design expertise, which allows us to productively
build and maintain high-performance, technically demanding systems.
We spend our days mixing:
- Digital and mixed-signal hardware development,
- Custom VHDL peripherals,
- Custom and open-source bootloaders,
- Embedded Linux,
- System-wide scripting using Python, and
- High-level control using standard Web protocols.